I guess most of us are using MS Word as a primary word processing application whether in the office or at home. I'm just wondering what kind of font type that you used? Times New Roman? or worst you don't even know what is font type?
For me, I don't give a shit which font do you used or whether you know or not. Normally I will try to change several fonts to a much better looking type. I just like being different from others rather than using the existing default font installed for you. Most of the time, I just cannot stand looking at Times New Roman and Comic Sans. I hated it soooooo much. Times New Roman basically have been widely used while Comic Sans haihh...the font type looks like a kid and not serious especially for formal use. You think it's cute??
No comments:
Post a Comment