Pages

19 April 2010

Life cycle

I envy those who are always catching up with those latest technology. From electronics to the IT gadgets, I'm always left behind. It's really sad because I don't have money to buy those. I wanna be like them as well but there's something that stopping me from doing that.Sigh. Normally, I just read the review and then go to Youtube just to get the feeling of having it virtually. Sometimes, just take a quick look from my friends and putting some good words to it. You don't have it but you pretend to have it? Pathetic isn't it? OK..I admit that I want those but I don't have the money to have it. Even if I do have the money, I wouldn't buy it because I'm following the "life cycle" rule. With that rule, I cannot simply buy anything based on my current mood. I will have to keep it deep inside my heart until the time comes. Some people will do "WANTS vs NEEDS" analysis. I will do the same in case there's an emergency. I've listed out my current electronics and gadget life cycle before I can search for the new one. Call me the outdated guy because I don't have time to show-off to the world. Handphone - Use it until it's broke IT stuff - Use it until it's broke TV - Use it until it's broke Camera - Use it until it's broke

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...